ALL-TEST PRO® 33 Industrial Electric Motor Tester and Software
Check and test your electric motors easily with the All-Test PRO AT33 Industrial
The AT33IND instrument is the PERFECT TOOL for troubleshooting,
inspection of incoming or stored motors before installation or repair
and shows the complete condition of the Stator Windings, the Rotor,
Contamination, Ground Fault and Connections.
This instrument presents an exciting break-through in off-line
(de-energized) testing. Within minutes the operator can get a complete
picture of the condition of the motor without having to stress-test the
windings or use other more expensive or elaborate instruments, which can
he difficult to operate and analyze captured data with.
The instrument can be used in two modes:
Static and Dynamic. Both quickly collect data in the auto mode and there
is no need to operate a lot of difficult to understand buttons.
THE STATIC TEST gives you the information whether
any change in Stator or Rotor has occurred between prior test (baseline)
and the present test. It measures Resistance, Inductance, Impedance,
Capacitance and Phase Angle. The fault indicator is not dependent on
Rotor position. Meg-ohm-test with 500 and 1000 V reading up to 999 Mohm
is standard. The Static test is compared to a base-line test that can be
retrieved from “Reference Value Static” records in the instrument, or
from the optional software.
DYNAMIC TEST BY ROTATING SHAFT The AT33IND Dynamic
Test analyzes the results for you by showing Bad, Warning or OK for
Resistance, Stator, Rotor and Contamination. It is developed for testing
<1000V induction motors with squirrel cage rotor. If the Static test
needs to be further evaluated, or if no baseline is available a Dynamic
test should be done. The DYNAMIC TEST is done with the rotor shaft
disconnected to the machinery. It measures in real time, during the
manual rotation of the shaft, several measurements. Any problem is
easily recognized by even inexperienced operators. It also collects data
used for a “signature” of the Stator and Rotor and these signatures
allow for a more in-depth evaluation by an experienced user and supports
data of other faults showing in the report.
No need to carry along hard to read user manuals!
- How to proceed is shown step by step on the screen
- Virtually anybody who can read can do the testing and understand the results.
- Analyze results by viewing Bad, Warning or OK for Resistance, Stator, Rotor and Contamination.
- Developed for testing induction motors with squirrel cage rotor.
- The Dynamic Test is done with the rotor shaft disconnected to the machinery.
- It measures in real time, during the manual rotation of the shaft, several measurements.
- Any problem is easily recognized by even inexperienced operators.
AT33IND is supplied with the following:
- (1) ALL-TEST PRO 33 Industrial & Software
- (3) Test Leads with custom Kelvin Clips
- (1) Test Lead with 4mm safety plug and MC Dolphin clip
- (1) Charging adapter
- (1) Hard carring case