Two Weeks for Delivery
The SHL 350-Ex is a robust
handlamp with LED technology that is designed for industrial and
firefighting applications in potentially explosive areas in zone 0 and
1, or 20 and 21 in accordance with directive 1999/92/EC (ATEX 137).
- Zone 0, 1, 20 and 21 certified
- Approx. 10,000 lux at a distance of one meter provided by 3 highpower LEDs
- Flashing mode
- Can be dimmed between a brightness level of 25% and 100% (in 25% brightness levels)
- LED service life of approx. 50,000 hrs
- Robust, anti-static housing, IP65
- Pivoting lamp head
- Optimum weight distribution, thereby ensuring optimum carrying comfort
- Temperature-compensated, 5-part battery capacity display
- Emergency lighting functions with high luminosity
- II 1G Ex ia op is IIC T4 Ga
- II 1D Ex ia IIIC T130°C Da
The design of the SHL 350-Ex combines ergonomics and functionality -
all of the switches and displays are arranged in a concentrated manner
and are operable with just one hand.
The use of three 3-watt high-power, state of the art LEDs ensures
that it is not only the brightest hand lamp of its kind, but also that
an extremely high level of operational reliability is maintained. This
is due to an LED service life of 50,000 hours and the intelligent
control system that ensures a high light output even if one of the LEDs
A new feature is the temperature-compensated battery capacity
display, which guarantees an accurate reading of the battery charge
level at any operating temperature.
In addition, the requirements of the firefighting equipment standard
(DIN 14642) for explosion-protected hand lamps have also been taken into
account during development. The SHL 350-Ex is therefore also extremely
suitable for use by firefighting services.
Emergency lighting and flashing light functions are naturally also
integrated in the hand lamp. The optional diffusing and coloured filters
are fitted within easy reach underneath the pivoting head.
The charging station has also been designed for easy use and
single-handed operation. Regardless of the direction in which the SHL
350-Ex is inserted into the charging station, it engages fully and
The hand lamp is seated so securely in its charging station that it can theoretically even be mounted upside down.
The charging stations, which are available as optional accessories, are available for both mains and vehicle operation.
All of the charging stations in the LG-300 series can be used to charge both the SHL 300-Ex and the new SHL 350-Ex models!