OilView® Quick-Check Analyzer
Because fast answers are often critical to your maintenance needs, the OilView® in-shop oil analysis system provides useful and fast results to help you solve lubricant related problems quickly. The OilView® Quick-Check Analyzer is easy to use. Test results are available in 1 minute and are easily interpreted. The knowledge you gain quickly translates to longer equipment life and condition based intervals between oil changes.
With the OilView® Quick-Check, your staff develops valuable in-house experience and saves time and money. OilView® helps you make informed decisions by providing data in three critical categories: oil degradation, oil contamination, and machine wear.
Data management capabilities such as reporting and trending are available with included PC software. A PC is not required to perform tests.
The OilView® Quick-Check Analyzer includes:
Operation and Storage
- Physical Dimensions
- Depth:8.3 in. (212 cm)
- Height: 2.6 in. (65 cm)
- Width: 12.75 in. (325 cm)
- Weight: 6.10 lbs (2.87 kg)
- Power Supply
- 110 to 240 VAC Universal IEC Input 50 or 60 Hz
- 2 x 16 character LCD
- 9-pin sub-D cable to IBM PC-compatible computers via RS-232C interface (cable provided with unit)
- Dielectric: Compare with dielectric of clean oil to determine lube degradation
- Ferrous Index: Ferrous particles > 5 microns
- Large Ferrous Indication: Ferrous particles >>60 microns
- Droplet Indication: Free water droplets
- Water: Water estimate