This tool is so easy to use, a single operator can perform the alignment task in minutes with no training!
The Pulley Partner® laser pulley alignment system is lightweight, compact and durable. The unit magnetically attaches to the inside or outside face of any pulley or sprocket and has no small parts or targets that can get lost. We use our proven reflected laser beam technology for maximum angular resolution, thus providing you with the most reliable and accurate readings that no other method or tool can match.
- Reduces vibration and belt noise
- Prolongs belt and pulley life
- Reduces down time and energy costs
- Fast and easy
- Shows angular, parallel, and offset simultaneously
- No training required
- One-person operation
- More accurate and efficient than any other tool or conventional method
- Uses proven reflected laser beam technology
- Used for shots up to 6 ft. or better
The Pulley Partner® laser pulley alignment system can measure spans up to 6 ft. or better with any size pulley, large or small. A laser line is projected from the Pulley Partner transmitter to the reflector mounted on the opposite pulley. A reference line on the reflector indicates offset and vertical angle misalignment immediately. The laser line is then automatically reflected back to the transmitter?s reference line to show horizontal angle misalignment. This ensures all major aspects of pulley misalignment are resolved.
Model KX-2500T Laser Transmitter
- Operating distance: 6 ft. or better
- Accuracy: 1/16" at 6 ft.
- Laser type: 635nm visible laser diode
- Laser power: <1mW, class 2
- Laser line length: 28" at 6 ft.
- Controls: Laser ON/OFF rocker switch
- Operating time: 25 hours continuous at 72° F
- Battery type: 2 AAA alkaline batteries
- Operating temp: 15° to 110° F
- Storage temp: -4° to 140° F
- Mounting: Magnetic
- Weight: 10.1 oz.
- Dimensions: 1.25" (W) x 1.25" (D) x 6.5" (H)
- Housing: Aluminum, powder
Model KX-2500R Reflector
- Reflector size: 1" (W) x 1.4" (H)
- Mounting: Magnetic
- Weight: 6.2 oz.
- Dimensions: 1.25" (W) x .75" (D) x 6.5" (H)
- Housing: Aluminum, powder coat finish
Download Data Sheet