Subscribe to Our Newsletter
(Your shopping cart is empty)
Laser Shaft Alignment
TKSA 51 Laser Shaft Alignment Tool for Use with Smart Phones and Tablets
Our Price: $6,975.00
Sale Price: $
You save $1,975.20!
shaft alignment tool provides high measurement flexibility and performance suitable for entry-level to expert alignment jobs. Designed to work with the shaft alignment for TKSA 51 app on a tablet or smart phone, this intuitive tool is easy to use and requires no special training. The included accessories enable use of the TKSA 51 for a wide range of alignment applications, such as motors, drives, fans, pumps, gearboxes and more. The tool's mobile app includes tutorial videos to show operators how to perform accurate measurements.
- The well-known, three-position measurement gains additional flexibility as measurements can start at any angle and require a total minimal rotation of only 40 degrees. This enables operators to perform alignments on applications with limited space.
- Alignment reports are generated automatically and can be customised with notes, a machine picture and a signature via touchscreen. These reports can be exported as PDF files and shared with other mobile apps.
Comprehensive and compact
- A range of included components, such as magnetic mounting brackets and extension rods and chains, increase the TKSA 51's versatility, yet it remains compact, lightweight and easy to carry.
3-D live view
- This feature enables intuitive positioning of heads for quick alignment measurements and displays live when horizontal/vertical alignment correction is achieved. The app enables 3-D rotation of the virtual motor to correspond with the actual machine position.
- Measurement values are averaged over time to provide accuracy in presence of vibration or other external disturbances.
Fully functional demo mode
- The app can be downloaded easily, and its demonstration mode allows the shaft alignment process to be experienced before purchasing the TKSA 51.
Check out our Shim Kits!
Our Precut Stainless Steel Shims are manufactured from the highest quality, corrosive-resistant stainless steel. The shims are dimensionally uniform and are marked for permanent easy to read identification.
TKSA 51 App
is available for free in the Apple AppStore. Just search for “SKF TKSA 51” or follow the QR code on this page with your Apple device and try the alignment process with the fully functional demonstration mode.
The soft foot function is available via an additional app “
Soft Foot for TKSA51
”. Just search for “TKSA 51 soft foot” in the Apple Appstore or scan the QR code on this page with your Apple device.
TKSA 51 Technical Specifications:
Sensors and Communication
20mm (0.8 in), PSD with redline laser class II, electronic inclinometer ± 0.1°, Bluetooth 4.0 LE
System measuring distance
0.07 to 5m (0.23 to 16.4 ft)
Measuring errors / Displayed resolution
< 1% + 1 digit
Compatible operating devices*
iPad Mini recommended. iPad 3rd Generation or above, iPod Touch 5th Generation or above, iPhone 4S or above
Operating system requirements
Apple IOS 8 or above.
Software / App updates
Via Apple App Store
20 to 150 mm (0.8 to 5' 9in), up to 450 mm (17.7 in.) with extension chains supplied
Max. recommended Coupling Height
170 mm (6.7 in) with extension rods
3X positions free measurement (min. 40° total angle), automatic measurement
Live values for vertical and horizontal machine position correction. Adjustable shocks compatible (Vibracons)
Soft Foot Correction
Available with separate "Soft Foot for TKSA 51" App on Apple App Store
Automatic .pdf report exportable via email/cloud services
Landscape (plus Portrait on Tablets)
Up to 10 hours continuous operation (2,000 mAh rechargeable Li-ion Battery)
Carrying Case Dimensions
355 x 250 x 110 mm (14 x 9.8 x 4.3 in)
Total weight including case
2.9 kg (6.5 lbs)
0 to 45° C (32 to 113° F)
Included, 2 years validity
2 year standard warranty + additional year upon registration
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:
Laser Shaft Alignment
Reliability Direct, Inc.
900 W. Main Street
Ephrata, PA 17522
Become an Affiliate
Send Us Feedback
Copyright © 2012 Reliability Direct, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
Ecommerce Software by Volusion