When remote access sensing is a problem, we have the solution.
Have you ever had a problem where you can’t get your contact
(stethoscope) probe on a bearing because it is enclosed in a cabinet?
RAS (Remote Access Sensor) is your answer.
Installation is simple!
Just mount the RAS transducer on your test subject, attach the BNC
cable, run the cable through an access hole and plug it into your
Ultraprobe 9000, 10,000, or 15,000.
Testing is real easy!
Now, every time you come by, just plug it into your Ultraprobe 9000, 10,000, or 15,000, record your data and move on.
UE RAS Specifications
- Transducer: Piezoelectric, stainless steel housing with female BNC connector
- Dimensions: Dia. 1.0″ (2.54 cm) Length: 2.4″ (6.1 cm)
- Thread: (female) 10/32
- Cable: BNC connector, 25 ft (7.6 m) standard. Can be ordered up to 50 ft. (15.2 m)
- Preamp: Electronics are designed to interface with Ultraprobe 9000, 10,000, or 15,000 models only
- Frequency Response: 20 kHz – 100kHz
- Operating Temp.: 32° – 140°F (0° – 60° C)
To get started, you’ll need:
- RAS Permanent Mounted Sensor with a 25′ (17.6m) cable*
- RAM Adaptor (connects to Ultraprobe 9000, 10,000 and 15,000 only)
*Multiple RAS transducers may be connected to one Remote Access Module.