NOW HEAR THIS: Prevent Over Lubrication... A Major Contributor to Bearing Failure. Hear Your Bearings & Their Proper Lubrication LOUD and CLEAR: Know when to STOP lubricating...With the ULTRASOUND Advantage. Hear when the grease is being applied. Recognize when to stop greasing.
- Prolong equipment life
- Prevent over lubrication
- Save on man-hours
- Save on operating costs
- Improve maintenance efficiencies
- UE Systems' unique heterodyning and acoustic filtration system helps you isolate and clearly hear bearing sounds in most noisy plant environments.
- UE Systems' Ultraprobe 201 Grease Caddy is so sensitive you will hear when the grease enters the bearing and recognize when to stop applying lubrication.
Additional Useful Features:
- You can preset baseline levels to help recognize when a bearing does not need to be lubricated. This feature alone can help reduce your maintenance overhead substantially by reducing the error of over lubrication.
- Easy to read LED's provide visual indication of ultrasound amplitude.
- Built-in front-end lamp to illuminate dark areas.
- Swivel Base adjusts to odd angles.
- Heavy duty headphones for high noise environments.
How the Grease Caddy works:
As lubrication levels fall, friction levels rise producing ultrasonic waves which are very directional and localized. Easily attached to most standard grease guns, the Ultraprobe 201 Grease Caddy translates high frequency sounds down into the audible range where users will hear and recognize bearing sounds. The Ultraprobe 201 Grease Caddy focuses in on these sounds, even in the most noisy environment and helps users identify when to stop lubricating. The Ultraprobe 201 Grease Caddy helps lubrication technicians recognize the correct amount of lubricant to apply to each individual bearing. When used properly, this product will dramatically reduce the problem of over lubrication and related bearing failure.