Built-in Smart Chip Offers Advanced Functions and Features to a Stick Style pH Meter Not Found Anywhere Else
- The only stick style meter with:
- RENEW indicator that tells you when it?s time to replace your pH electrode
- CAL feature that tells you when it?s time to recalibrate your meter
- Flat Surface pH Electrode that is completely waterproof and rugged enough to withstand harsh environments
- Measure pH in liquids, semi-solids and solids!
- No more electrode breakage or clogged junctions!
- Analog Bargraph originates at neutral point (pH 7.00)
- Conveniently view trends in acidity or alkalinity!
- Memory records and recalls 15 sequentially tagged readings
- Allows detection of changes over time!
- ATC plus measures Temperature
- 1, 2 or 3 point calibration
- Buffered Calibration Solution Required For Use
- (pH103 or pH4-P, pH7-P and pH-10-P)
Download a Video Demonstration
- 1, 2 or 3 point calibration automatically recognizes buffer solutions
- Automatic Temperature Compensation Simultaneous display of pH and Temperature
- Display indicates when the reading is stabilized
- Data Hold, Auto power off and low battery indication
- Waterproof design floats in water and protects the meter in wet environment
- Interchangeable probes available for Chlorine & ORP
- Optional weighted base (EX006) holds plastic cup and ExStik? meter
- Flat surface pH electrode
- Protective sensor cap
- Sample cup with cap
- Four SR44 button batteries
- 48" (1.2m) neck strap
- pH: 0.00 to 14.00pH
- Temperature: 23 to 194øF (-5 to 90øC)
- Resolution: 0.01pH, 0.1ø
- Accuracy: ñ0.01pH, ñ1.8øF/ñ1øC
- Power: four LR44 button batteries
- Dimensions: 1.4x6.8x1.6" (35.6x172.7x40.6mm)
- Weight: 3.8oz (110g)
Download User's Manual
|Accessories for this product...