Intrinsically Safe Ultrasonic Tester featuring CorDEX CONNECT® software.
UT5000 Intrinsically Safe thickness gauge
with CorDEX CONNECT™ measures metal thickness for Non-Destructive
Testing (NDT) and Predictive Maintenance (Pdm) on pipelines and fixed
equipment within hazardous locations.
UT5000 is a next generation thickness gauge packed
with proven technologies: CorDEX CONNECT™ uses RFID + Software to tag
measurements with their location then organises the data, giving the
engineer a view of the pipeline at any specific location.
The unique corrosion mode option helps identify spots of
thinning; MultiECHO™ technology improves accuracy on uneven
surfaces; onboard memory stores up to 1000 readings.
The CorDEX UT5000 is ATEX and IECEx certified for Gas
& Dust (Zone 21). From storage tanks to dust conveyors, UT5000 can
measure thickness and detect safely problems in virtually any
explosive environment. The Ruggedized transducer and Brass wear ring
prevent undue wear on the transducer surface and ensure the UT5000 is as
tougher than most.
Designed for rugged environments, the shock resistant skin protects a 3.1 inch (8cm) color screen and has easy-to-feel raised buttons. The intrinsically safe
dual-element, 4MHz transducer is adjustable up to 8Hz with accuracy of
+/- 0.05mm (0.01inch).
- ATEX and IECEx Certified for Zone 1 IIC T4
hazardous areas Features CorDEX CONNECT™ Intrinsically safe
probe supplied as standard full Color, backlit screen
- EchoEcho Technology to measure thickness through painted surfaces
- Drop-down menus to select the correct material velocity
- Multiple calibration and zeroing modes for repeatable accuracy
- On-board data recorder and RFID scanner, store up to a thousand automatically linked to tag location
- Menu ‘flip’ function allows use by both left and right handed technicians
Why choose our intrinsically safe thickness gauge?