The Dwyer DDM laser distance meter offers quick measurement of distances up to 229.7 feet (70 meters) with the click of a button. It is also able to easily
make area and space calculations and volume measurements from what it records. Another feature of the Model DDM-01 is that it is able to use the Pythagorean
Theorem to indirectly calculate the height of an object. The meter can read out in feet, inches, or meters and includes a backlight for use in dark areas.
- Range: 0.16 to 229.7 feet (0.05 to 70 m)
- Accuracy: ±0.005 feet (±1.5 mm)
- Three line LCD display
- 0.001 foot resolution
- 0.5 second response time
- Laser Type: 650 nm, class 2, <1 mW
- 25 mm beam at 30 m.
- Agency Approvals: CE, RoHS
- 0.16 to 229.7 feet (0.05 to 70 m).
- ±0.005 feet (±1.5 mm).
- Three line LCD (top two with 4 digits/bottom with 5 digits).
- 0.001 feet (0.001 m).
- Response Time:
- 0.5 s.
- Laser Type:
- 650 nm, class 2, <1 mW.
- Beam Size:
- 25 mm at 30 m.
- Temperature Limits:
- >Operating: 23 to 104°F (-5 to 40°C);
Storage: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C).
- Power Requirements:
- (2) 1.5 V AA carbon zinc batteries, included, user
- 21.6 oz (612.35 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- CE, RoHS.