The Model AFH2 Air Flow Hood is designed to measure volumetric air flow
from diffusers, grilles and registers. The AFH2 Air Flow Hood maintains a
running average of measurements in the desired units, and provides the ability
to manually record measurements with the manometer over a given time period.
The highly accurate digital manometer has an auto-zero feature and will autozero
at user-defined intervals. The digital manometer easily mounts to the flow
hood with its magnet back-plate. Break down is very quick and easy as tools are
not required. In addition to these features, the unit will alert you when its
battery is running low in order to avoid recording inaccurate measurements.
This lightweight flow hood is durable and easily stores into an included travel
case. New low flow adapter kit allows easy conversion of any AFH2 into a low
flow hood. All kits fit easily into the AFH2’s travel case. The AFH2 comes with
a calibration certificate for both hood and manometer.
• 1 Wheeled carrying case with two foam cutouts
• 1 micro-manometer
• 1 2 X 2 Nylon hood
• 4 Metal bars for frame assembly
• 2 Black plastic tubing adapters
• 2 3 meter lengths of tubing
• 1 nylon neck sling
• 2 calibration certificates, one for micro-manometer and one for hood
• 1 Instruction Manual
• 1 A-189 110 V battery charger
• 1 8.4 V 120 NiMH rechargeable battery installed