For Leak Detection and Testing Bearing Lubrication
Ultrasonic Analyzer is a real-time spectrum,spectrogram, oscilloscope
and octave RTA analyzer for your iPad. It provides a visual
representation of many ultrasounds using a sampling rate up to 384kHz.
The app can record, analyze and use slow down playback for sounds
normally impossible to hear. The app can also analyze any imported audio
file into a spectrogram context.
Ultrasonic is a great tool for doing bearing lubrication testing and
detecting air leaks. The ultrasonic sensor plugs directly into the
iPadís Lightning port. It is a highly directional sensor enabling very
This application takes full advantage of the iPadís processor. For
maximum resolution an iPad Air or Air 2 is required; the app utilizes
the newer iPadís 64-bit process
Available for $699: includes sensor, cable and application.
- 250k sampling per second
- True 16 bits resolution
- Frequency range up to 100 KHz Ė 125 KHz
- MEMS high sensitivity surface mount wide-band ultrasonic acoustic sensor
- High quality and low noise analog amplification
- 32 bit 80 MHz integrated microcontroller
- Dimensions: 130 mm length x 20 mm diameter
- 8th order anti-aliasing low pass filter
- Filter out noise below 20kHz