Presenting the new MTC2
Testers of the MTC2 line are, for example, used for testing 3-phase stators, single-phase stators, transformers, armatures or motors. MTC2 devices can also control armature-contacting units made by SCHLEICH® unique in the world. This allows a fully automatic armature test and saves hours of work!
For evaluating the errors, the individual tests are compared to each other or, alternatively, to a reference curve.
In addition to manual tests, it is, of course, possible to run automatic test processes. Test processes and test results are stored in the integrated Access® database.
In addition to the test results, the name-plate data of the motors is stored, as well. With the name-plate data, the test results can be searched for in the database and printed out. In addition, it is possible to compare the test results of old tests automatically to new test results easily. The tester, therefore, allows an evaluation of the condition of the stator / motor and indicates a possible deterioration of the insulation.
The software allows an operation of the testers in WINDOWS® networks. The Ethernet interface belongs to the standard delivery extent of the tester.
- Digital surge test with patented evaluation
- Surge test with 100nF/200nF (depending on the device) and up to 1500A surge current
- Partial-discharge analysis for detecting special insulation faults
- Resistance test in 4-wire configuration with temperature compensation
- Insulation-resistance test with automatic PI test
- Optimized for maintenance
- Four winding connections (3 winding leads + star point) plus frame connection
- Automatic testing with go / no go comparison
- Integrated armature-testing wizard and automatic armature adapter
- Compact and lightweight MTC2-light -- suitable to be taken as luggage on air travel
- Remote control of an AC high-voltage tester and reading in of the test results
- Integrated PC with Windows XP® or Windows 7®
- Easy operation via touch screen or mouse and keyboard
- Remote control and remote calibration
- Database for a great amount of test programs and test results
- Storing of test results with the motor name plate data and surge curves
- MTC2-TC 6KV/ 12KV/ 15KV
- 4 Connections + Ground
- Windows XP
- Medium High Voltage Clamps
- Temp Sensor
- Touch Screen
- Wireless Aux Keyboard/Mouse
- USB Storage