Sonic Belt & Pulley Tension Meter
When you use our Sonic Belt Tension Meter for belt tension readings, you will always receive accurate results.
Our meter measures belt tensioning by analyzing harmonic properties and by measuring the vibration frequency, you will be able to determine if your belt tension is correct.
About the size of a cellular telephone, the Sonic Tension Meter can easily be operated by one person for fast, accurate readings on all types of synchronous belt drive systems and V-belt drives.* Use the standard cord sensor to reach inside cramped compartments where conventional measurements would be impossible. An optional flexible sensor can be bent and repositioned for convenient, one-hand operation. Use the optional inductive sensor to measure belt tensions in high-noise or windy environments. This smaller, lighter and more user friendly version of the meter features:
- Output readings measurable in hertz, pounds, kilograms and newtons
- Improved frequency range from 10 - 5000 hertz
- Variable frequency range filters
- Auto gain control automatically adjusts meter sensitivity
- 20 memory registers for belt constants
- LCD screen with back light
- Comes with Standard Cord Sensor