The TPI Model 9041 Ultra II represents the very latest in
easy to use high specification maintenance tools, offering extremely
high levels of functionality and capability at a very affordable price!
As a high spec condition based monitoring (CBM) data collector and
Dynamic 2 plane rotor balancer designed for plant and asset inspections,
the Ultra II does it all.
C-Trend Software gives you greater ease of use and flexibility.
- Automatically detects out of balance, misalignment, looseness and bearing defects
- Predictive analysis capabilities that accurately calculate time frame to failure
- Condition based monitoring analyzes bearing wear and gear degradation
- Built-in single plane balancing enables correction of the most
common cause of vibration. (Dual plane balancing with additional
- Additional features include Inspection, Lube and remote/server database
- User selectable defined envelope filters and demodulation functionaliy
- True simultaneous 3 channel capture
- High resolution (0.2Hz) frequency spectra from 2Hz to 10kHz
- Rugged fully waterproof construction meets IP68 and MIL-STD-810F requirements
- Includes C-Trend powerful and easy to use asset management and fault diagnosis software
Model 9041 Ultra II C-Trend II Software Functionality
- Store, analyze and report on all your vibration, lube and process
parameters (e.g. oil pressures, lube volume, temperature, run hours,
etc.) in one place.
- All information is just a click away. Color coded alarms highlight problems. Trend lines show problems before they happen.
- Data can be accessed anywhere on any machine, with optional
networking software. Plant history is everything and C-Trend turns it
into useful information with the click of a mouse!
Condition Based Maintenance data collector:
Single plane and two plane dynamic balancer:
- Displays sites, assets and measurements in a “tree” structure to
give easy navigation of routes and capture of readings using touch
screen and numeric keypad.
- Analyses and displays ISO vibration levels, bearing wear, unbalance, misalignment, looseness etc.
- Color coded with alarm status (red, amber & green).
- Fully zoom-able frequency spectrum and time waveforms
- All data automatically downloaded to C-Trend (PC trending analysis and reporting software included as standard)
- Optional auto identification of measurement points using RFID tags with easy to use set up wizards
- Single and two plane software included, you need an additional accelerometer A9012 for two plane balancer
- Balances to user defined grades using simple to use step by step balancing wizard
- Live vector display shows out of balance and phase angle during balancing runs (ideal for checking stability)
- Built-in tool kit for trial weight calculation, weight splitter, drill depth (for weight removal), coast down etc.
- Downloads all balance data and graphs to PC full color report generator wizard
- User defined inspections can be run to capture data and trend
process variables (e.g. temperature, pressure, run hours etc.) using
- Automatic reporting and generation of email alerts for any parameter
Included in the Kit:
- TPI 9041
- One External Sensor Kit (accelerometer, cable, magnet)
- Tachometer Mount Adaptor
- Carrying case with shoulder mount
- (Magnetic stand not included)