VibeRMS LT for iPad mini has everything needed to certify and create reports for a machine based on custom thresholds in acceleration, velocity or displacement. This single-channel system is sold calibrated and ready to use out of the box.
VibeRMS is the most advanced vibration meter tool available. Unique to VibeRMS is the build your own machine mode; which allows creation of an entire library of custom machines with custom names and measuring points. VibeRMS is a truly custom app; capable of providing detailed reports for any
machine type. The system includes: iPad Mini 2 (16 GB with Cellular Data), GTI-110 Single Channel Acceleromeer (No DAQ Box required ~ Direct input via Lightning Port), rare earth magnetic base, industrial protective case, iPad AC adaptor, and Lightning Cord for charging.
- Build machine from library or take picture of machine and add measuring points
- Measure from VibeRMS library, standard library or users custom library
- Measure vibration velocity in ips or mm/s
- Measure vibration acceleration in g's
- Measure filtered vibration displacement in mils pk-pk
- View velocity/acceleration spectrum
- Enter machinery information and photograph
- Select threshold from different standards or set it to custom values
- Generate complete reports with machine information, company logo, measurements, thresholds and vibration spectrums
- Send reports by e-mail or save it to the iPad
- Report manager to view saved reports
|Custom Machine Creation Tool|
Create your own machines for use in VibeRMS.
Start with some 3D renderings of common machines or add your own images through the camera or photo library. The tool allows users to
adjust the picture brightness and zoom level. Add up to 6 measuring points per asset. Finally save and name the configuration; where it will be found in the “Users Custom” tab of the Machine Type library.
|Machine Type Library|
An expansive library provides a wide range of options for doing reports. The library includes the VibeRMS Library, Users Custom and Standards.
VibeRMS Library includes: AC Electric Motor, Spindle, Motor+Pump OH1, Motor+Pump OH2, Motor+Blower, Pump OH1, Blower, and Vertical Pump
Standards includes: Overhung Pump, Between Bearings Pump, Pump OH1, Pump OH2, Pump OH3, Pump OH4
The spectrum is available to pull-up at any time during the vibration data capture part of creating your report. Spectrums are also pulled into reports for viewing after data is captured.
VibeRMS reports include company logo, current date, machine info (machine ID, model, machine RPM, Hz, number of poles, volts, amps, HP, notes and an image), machine model image with vibration meter recordings, threshold information, technician notes, and spectrums.
Reports can be saved locally to the report manager or emailed right out of VibeRMS.