The measured voltage is displayed on LCD screen and on LED diodes, which indicates the position of proximity sensor.
It is especially designed for fast
checking of proximity probes used in the monitoring system. It also
helps the operator to set up proximity probe in optimal position and/or
to get information about the probe position in front of the shaft.
CURRENT SOURCE mode, the instrument produces fixed current of 12mA. It
is designed to get external 24V on this input and it generates fixed
current through integrated current loop.
- Proximity sensor input
- Current loop output
- Amplitude: 12mA, DC
- Current accuracy: ±0.5%
- Operating: -10°C to +65°C
- Storage: -18°C to +65°C
- Humidity: 95% R.H. maximum
- Battery: 1 x 9V Alkaline 9V (6LR61) battery
- >8h, GAP TEST mode
- >20h, CURRENT SOURCE mode
- Dimension: 150mm x 80mm x 30mm
- Weight: 0.5kg typical
- Case: Molded plastic case
- Connections: GAP, Current loop – BNCs