ALL-TEST PRO 31: Motor Circuit Tester Kit
The ALL-TEST PRO? 31 unit tests for faults to ground, internal faults such as turn-to-turn and coil-to-coil and phase balance with EMI field test for outside interference.
- Troubleshoot electrical equipment with a reliable prognosis
- Several functions to deliver predictable results
- Rechargeable batteries provide 10 hours of continuous use
- Documentation for use included on CD
ALL-TEST PRO 33IND Electric Motor Tester with Software
Check and test your electric motors easily with the All-Test PRO AT33 Industrial
The AT33IND instrument is the PERFECT TOOL for troubleshooting, inspection of incoming or stored motors before installation or repair and shows the complete condition of the Stator Windings, the Rotor, Contamination, Ground Fault and Connections.
Product price is not filled in. This product cannot be purchased.
List Price: $5,795.00
SKF-TKED 1 Electrical Discharge Pen
Unique, reliable and safe way to detect electrical discharges in electric motor bearings
The SKF Electrical Discharge Detector Pen (EDD Pen) is a simple to use hand-held instrument for detecting electrical discharges in electric motor bearings.
Our Price: $999.00
Sale Price: $729.00
You save $270.00!
TPI-SPD480 Phase Rotation Indicator
The SPD480 determines phase rotations on secondary potential transformers
- Easy to operate - connect one lead to each phase.
- Large alligator clips for easy connection to cables and bus bars.
- Operates properly on variable frequency drives. Does not give false readings by pulsed waveforms.
- Verify proper rotation on feeder extensions.
- Determine phase rotation on secondary potential transformers.
Schleich Motor Analyzer 2 with 3000V Surge Test & 6KVDC HiPot
The all-purpose MotorAnalyzer 2 is used for checking electric motors and
windings. It combines 13 different test methods within a user-friendly
and mobile tester. The combination of test methods,its compact design,
as well as the battery operation, turn the MotorAnalyzer 2 into an ideal
tool for on-site operation, especially in difficult applications.