Our 4 oz/120 ml Sample Bottles are high quality, high performance bottles, typically used for oil analysis or retained oil samples. These bottles are made from PETE plastic and manufactured in a two-stage injection molding and heat treating process that delivers excellent clarity, high durability and temperature capabilities up to 200 F. The neck of the bottle has been carefully designed to facilitate pouring partial contents into test tubes or other small containers without messy drips. The cap for this bottle is 38-400 mm and includes F217PF liners.|
Features, Advantages and Benefits:
- Designed for use with Industry Standard Sample Thief vacuum pumps.
- High degree of clarity provides visual assessment of samples for color, dirt and water contamination or settling of additives, etc.
- Long life stability and durability.
- Bottles can be branded with name or logo depending on volume.
- Various colors of caps are available to help segregate sample programs.
- A combination Black Mailer container is available for extra protection during shipment from field site to lab.
- Oil Analysis Programs
- Retained Batch Oil Samples at Lube Blending Plants, Lubricant Distributors, Laboratories, Marine Vessels, Industrial Plants and Food Processing for quality and specification verification.
- Numerous other applications involving the storage of liquid samples.
Specifications & Qualifications:
- Exceeds ISO Clean and ISO Clean 2 standards for bottle cleanliness when capped at the production facility.
- Recyclable as #1.
- Melting Point: 470 F max.
- Weight: 7/8 oz, 26 grams
- Height: 3.795 inches, 96.3 mm
- Diameter: 1.912 inches, 48.8 mm
- Wall Thickness: 0.046 inches
Health & Safety Datasheet
The bottle material is not recommended if sample temperatures exceed 200 F or for highly corrosive materials. Exercise caution when handling hot liquids.