- Supplied with bot plug-in and cable-connected sensor
- Displays belt tension in Newtons or pounds, or alternatively, frequency in Hertz
- Takes measurements quickly, displaying accurate results within one second
- Easy-to-use keypad design simplifies operation
- Menus are displayed in English, or the user can select German, French or Italian
- Includes traceable calibration certificate
Drive belts achieve maximum lifetime and efficiency when tensioned to the manufacturer's recommended tension. The Check-line BTM-400PLUS Belt Tension Meter provides an easy, reliable method for accurately measuring static tension in flat, V-, cog or toothed belts of rubber, leather, fabric, plastic and composite materials.
The BTM-400PLUS' hand held, LED optical sensor is cable connected to the gauge body, which contains a microprocessor that converts the sensor signal to a pre-selected reading of either Belt Vibration Frequency or Belt Tension. Results are displayed on a bright, easy-to-read LCD display, an acoustic signal indicates a successful measurement. The BTM400PLUS'S LED Optical Sensor is unaffected by ambient noise, offering improved performance versus competitive acoustic-sensor based designs.