The CMCP700S-DC Transmitter can be used with any standard or long range
Proximity Probe System to monitor Thrust Position, or Turbine
Differential Expansion. The CMCP700S-DC creates -24VDC onboard for
proximity sensor system power.
Other parameters such as Case Expansion
using a DC LVDT, or Temperature from a Solid State Temperature Sensor
can also be monitored and easily DIP switch selectable.
A Buffered Output signal is available on the screw terminals, or the signals can be connected to a din rail mount BNC Module like the CMCP300E.
- Proximity System Input
- Displacement (mils/mm) Output
- Solid State Temperature Input
- Temperature Output
- -24VDC Created Onboard
- English or Metric Selectable
- DC Detection
- Slimline Din Rail Mounted
- Power On with Red LED Indication
- Buffered Output on Terminal
- 5 Selectable Ranges