The CMCP700S-RV (Relative Vibration) accepts a Proximity Probe Sensor
Input and creates -24 VDC onboard for sensor power. Standard input is
200 mv/mil (7.87 mv/um) and the CMCP700S-RV provides an output in
Displacement (mils, um). Signal Detection is “Peak to Peak”.
A Buffered Output signal is available on the screw terminals, or the signals can be connected to a din rail mount BNC Module like the CMCP300E.
- Proximity System Input
- Displacement (mils/um) Output
- -24VDC Created Onboard
- English or Metric Selectable
- Peak to Peak Detection
- Slimline Din Rail Mounted
- Power On with Red LED Indication
- Buffered Output on Terminal
- 5 Selectable Ranges