Coating Thickness Gage with Memory for All Metals,
Straight Probe. - Separate straight probe. - Ready to measure-no calibration
adjustment required for most applications. - One-Handed menu navigation. -
Bi-color indicator light-ideal in a noisy environment. - RESET feature
instantly restores factory settings. - Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust
resistant-meets or exceeds IP5X ingress protection. Wear-resistant probe tip.
Thick, impact and scratch resistant display suitable for harsh environments.
Protective rubber holster with quick-release belt clip and probe storage. -
Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST included. Built-in
temperature compensation ensures measurement accuracy.
- Measuring principle: magnetic induction principle (Ferrous) eddy-current principle (Non-Ferrous)
- Display: Backlit & Reversible LCD
- Data Output: IR & USB - "2" & "3" Models Bluetooth - "3" Models
- Surface Temp.: Maximum 120 F / 49 C
- Power: 3 AAA batteries, Included
- Dimensions: 5.75" x 2.5" x 1.2" (146 x 64 x 31 mm)
- Weight: 5.8 oz. (165 g) without batteries
- Protection Class: Meets or exceeds IP5X, Solvent, acid, oil, water & dust resistant
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Calibration Certificate: Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST included
- HiLo alarm audibly and visibly alerts when measurements exceed user-specified limits
- Reversible Display enables right side up viewing whether the gage is in your hand or on a work table
- Multi-lingual Menu; English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Norwegian, Russian, Czech and Italian
- Thick impact resistant Lexan display is backlit for easy viewing in dim or dark environments
- Built-in temperature compensation ensures measurement accuracy
- No Calibration required for most applications
- Made in the USA
- User-selected units of mils or m.
- Average Zero Feature; allows for multiple "zero measurements" ideal for measurements on rough substrates
- All models supplied with protective rubber holster with belt clip and NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate supplied in Nylon carry case with shoulder strap