Conductivity Tester Waterproof, ±1% FS Accuracy, Large Easy to Read Display
Monitor conductivity levels quickly and easily with Series EC Conductivity Testers. These pocket-sized testers are ideal for conductivity measurements in the lab, industrial plant or out in the field. Series EC measures conductivity from 0 to 1990 microohms (μS) or 0 to 19.90 milliohms (mS). The reading is displayed on a large 3-1/2-digit LCD. Splash-proof membrane keypad prevents water damage. Glass reinforced thermoplastic polyester housing and 316 SS electrodes withstand most chemicals. Since conductivity changes with temperature, units feature automatic temperature compensation from 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C) to ensure accurate results.
- Wetted Materials: 316 SS and glass reinforced thermoplastic polyester.
- Range: EC1: 0 to 1990 µS; EC2: 0 to 19.90 mS.
- Accuracy: ±1% FS.
- Display: 3-1/2-digit LCD, 5/16" (8 mm) high.
- Resolution: EC1:10 µS; EC2: 0.10 mS.
- Ambient Operating Limits: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Compensated Temperature Range: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Power Requirements: Four 1.5V alkaline batteries (included).
- Battery Life: 140 hrs. continuous.
- Calibration: 1-point push button calibration.
- Calibration Standard Range: EC1: 300 to 1990 µS, EC2: 3 to 19.90 ms.
- Weight: 4.5 oz (125 g).
- Agency Approvals: CE.
Applications: Monitor conductivity levels quickly and accurately to determine water hardness, check pollution control, recirculating systems, and waste water.