The Accurate, Reliable Carbon Monoxide Meter
CO Check is the convenient, dependable way to detect and measure dangerous carbon monoxide (CO) in both residential and commercial/industrial applications.
The instrument combines superior accuracy and reliability with simple, one-hand operation. Intuitive "stoplight" LEDs and an audible alarm alert you to the danger level of CO present, while the large easy-to-read LCD provides a precise readout of the exact CO level. A protective holster case with belt clip adds to your convenience.
CO Check is a natural companion for GAS-Mate combustible gas leak detector, since both enhance heating system safety. For accurate, reliable CO detection in a convenient, affordable package that has all the features you need, CO Check is the tool for you.
- Base Unit: Includes 9-Volt battery, holster case and manual
- Range: 1-999 ppm
- Resolution: 1ppm increments
- Accuracy: 3% of reading, ñ 1ppm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours; low battery indicator
- Auto shut-off: After 20 minutes, maintaining last reading when powered on again
- Alarm Indicators: Variable speed ticking, colored LEDs corresponding to increasing CO levels, LCD showing CO level in ppm
- Controls: On/Off, MAX
- Warm-up time: Approximately 30 seconds with countdown to ready state
- Power: 9V alkaline battery
- Weight (with battery): 6.7 oz (190 g)
- Warranty: 2-year replacement