INFICON raises the bar on combustible gas detectors with the
next-generation GAS-Mate, the ideal tool for locating leaks in
combustion appliances, such as natural gas or propane-fired heating
systems, or gas valves, regulators and pipelines.
outperforms other models with twice the sensitivity of the closest
competitor - down to 5 ppm methane, the main component of natural gas.
GAS-Mate also detects many other combustible gases, such as ammonia,
propane, ethanol and hydrogen sulfide.
No calibration is required
for GAS-Mate or its field-replaceable sensor. Simply turn the unit on,
allow it to warm up for a few seconds and it is ready to quickly
pinpoint any gas leaks present.
To prove that GAS-Mate has the
performance and durability for your job, it carries an industry-leading,
3-year over-the-counter replacement warranty – three times what most
other manufacturers offer.
- Sensitive to 5 ppm methane (twice as sensitive as nearest competitor)
- Also detects natural gas, forming gas, propane, butane, cyclopentane, ethane, ethanol, isobutane and ammonia
- Auto zeroing for ignoring background gas levels in leak test area
- Small sensor and probe tip permit leak checking in tighter places
- Certified intrinsically safe by MET Laboratories for use in combustive/explosive environments
- Multiple LEDs, variable intensity audio alarm indicate leak strength
- Adjustable sensitivity helps pinpoint leaks fast
- Made in the USA
- Three year replacement warranty