The LABlue Wireless Laser Shaft Alignment System is the 5th generation resulting from over 15 years of experience in laser alignment. Its sturdy heads are made of aircraft anodized aluminum making them perfect for use in industrial environments. The small size laser transmitter-receiver head has a built-in long lasting battery (more than 6 hours operation) with a charging status signaling which avoids having cables. The wireless communication is via Bluetooth.
The built-in electronic inclinometer keeps you from having to adjust levels and continuously indicates the shaft rotation angle.
LABlue uses an extremely precise and linear detector, and therefore it does not require any correction. The universal chain brackets are simple to use and install.
LABlue Wireless Laser Shaft Alignment performs advanced and accurate laser shaft alignment for both horizontal and vertical machinery.
- Precise Horizontal and Vertical Alignment
- Machine Train Alignment up to 3 Machines
- Soft foot Check
- Thermal Growth Targets
- Measurement in Machines with Restricted shaft rotation
- Automatic Electronic Inclinometer (no levels needed)
- Bluetooth® Wireless Communication
- Built in Tolerance Tables
- High Definition Color Graphics
- Convenient Graphical User Interface
- Rugged ABS Case, IP67
- Save and Recall of Machine Geometry for efficient ease of use
- Automatic Report generation
Tablet and Software
The LABlue software runs under Windows operating systems (10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP).
Depending on the kind of environment you are operating in, you can choose between a standard tablet computer or a rugged tablet computer designed for industrial use (It complies with IP65 protection and MIL-STD-810G).
The LABlue Wireless Laser Shaft Alignment System is supplied with the tablet computer of your choice with the software loaded and ready for use.
ALLOWS PRECISE AND QUICK MACHINE VERIFICATION AND CORRECTION OF SHAFT ALIGNMENT CONDITION IN ONLY 3 STEPS
STEP 1: Simply choose whether to work with two machines
or a train of machines, select the machine type and enter measures such
as distances, coupling's diameter and rotational speed (RPM) in the
blank boxes. You can start filling in any box as the order does not
matter. To guide you throughout all steps contextual help will appear in
a box at the bottom of the screen indicating the input values in each
STEP 2: Measurement is simple and easily performed by
rotating the shafts from any position and in any sense. You can choose
between different measuring modes as continuous, 0369 or multipoint. In
case you are unable to make a full shaft turn you can use the restricted
rotation mode. Extension Mode feature allows you to continue measuring
even if the machines have a gross misalignment.
STEP 3: Once the measurement is completed results will
appear in graphical and numerical values of offset and gap in the
vertical and horizontal views corresponding to the values in the
coupling. The offset is the distance between two lines in the plane of
transmission of the coupling, while the gap is the angle between the two
shafts multiplied by the diameter of the coupling. These values take
into account any correction made by Targets or Thermal Growth if such
options are active. The results include the vertical and horizontal
position of the machine foots to enable the correction.
LABlue Wireless Laser Shaft Alignment System Ships as a Complete Kit
- 1 laser sensor with electronic inclinometer, Bluetooth communication and rechargeable LI-ION Battery.
- 1 Prism
- 1 Universal Battery Charger (110-220 Vac, 60-50 Hz)
- 2 Completer universal chain brackets with post sets and Allen wrech key
- 1 CD with LABlue Software for Windows Operating System and Operating Manual (English and Spanish)
- Either a Standard Tablet Computer or a Rugged Tablet Computer for Industrial Environment. Either tablet computer comes with Windows Operating System and Bluetooth communication, with software installed and ready to use.