The "calibration allrounder"- for the use direct in the field.
- Measure and source T/Cs (13 types), RTDs (13 types), Ohms, current, voltage, frequency; source pulse trains
- Isolated mA/V read-back circuit for complete transmitter calibration
- Pressure module communication port compatible with ecom 700 Series and ecom pressure modules
- Built-in 24 V supply can drive 4 - 20 mA loops up to 1000 Ohms
- Direct entry of custom RTD coefficients (RO, A, B, C)
- All source modes can be programmed with dedicated setpoints to speed calibration and linearity tests
- Highest accuracy in class to 0.015% of reading
The ecom MCAL 4200 Multi-Function Calibrator provides a feature set unmatched in high accuracy, hand-held calibrators in its price range. The MCAL 4200 Calibrator provides the functions and accuracy associated with fixed installation, laboratory instruments, and has everything needed for virtually any calibration task. Measure and source thermocouples, RTDs, current, voltage, and frequency, and source pulse trains. A communications port compatible with Fluke 700 Series and Fluke pressure modules is provided, as is an isolated mA/V read-back circuit.
Arrow keys, direct numeric keypad entry, and three software driven function buttons, plus a large backlit, menu-driven graphics display combine to provide a highly intuitive, simple yet powerful operator interface. Built-in 250 Ohm resistor for Hart® compatibility, compatibility with smart transmitters and PLCs, full fuseless protection, and a serial communications port for full control with ASCII commands, are just some of the additional features that make the MCAL 4200 the single, most indispensable tool available for virtually any calibration task.
- Ambient temperature: -10°C ... +50°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C ... +70°C
- Power supply: 4 x LR6 (AA) Alkaline batteries
- Weight: 860 g
- Dimensions: 221 x 107 x 58 mm
- MCAL 4200
- Measuring leads
- Carrying case