Contamination free grease filling
The SKF bearing packer, VKN 550, is a sturdy, easy-to-use, efficient and effective bearing grease packer assembly that connects directly to a loader pump. The SKF bearing packer can also be used in combination with a standard grease gun, air-operated grease pump or grease filler pump. Flushes the grease between the rolling elements where it matters most, prolonging the bearing service life.
- Closed system and the cover lid prevent ingress of dirt virtually eliminating contamination
- Allows the operator to pre-fill bearings with grease in a quick and clean way
- Prevents unnecessary grease loss
- Economical and environmentally friendly
Although specially designed for taper roller bearings, the SKF bearing packer works for any type of open bearing which needs to be 100% pre-filled with grease.
- Weight: 1.8 kg
- Material: Zinc plated, metal finish
- Suitable greases: Approved for all SKF greases
- Other greases: NLGI class 000 to 2
- Bearing range:
- Inner diameter: d 19 to 120 mm
- Outer diameter: D Max 200 mm